Roller Shutter Installation
Every home and business needs protection, and our friendly B&B Roller Shutters staff are the right people to provide it for you. Roller shutters are used for windows, grocery stores as store shutters, and security roller shutters for your business or home security.
- Shutters add privacy and security, help save energy, and provide sun protection and noise control.
- Protects the windows from storms and bushfires.
- Stylish and durable
- They keep your home extra cool in the coming heat wave.
- They insulate your home in the winter and lower your energy bills
- Super fast installation
At B&B Roller Shutters, our team of experienced installers will professionally install your window roller shutters.
Our insulated aluminum Roller Shutters will keep the heat out and the cool air in.
Save on your energy bill plus create extra privacy and peace of mind.
Specifications of Window Roller shutters
- Each window shutter can be manufactured up to a width of 3.5 m or a total area of 9 square meters.
- Depending on the application, the axle can be made of an aluminium round tube with a diameter of 50 mm, galvanized hexagonal tube with a diameter of 40 mm or 60 mm, or aluminium hexagonal tube with a diameter of 60 mm, and must be equipped with fully sealed steel ball bearings.
- The curtain shall be manufactured by 42 mm curved, and 55 mm curved roll formed polyurethane foam filled slats or 40 mm extruded aluminium slats to form a continuous joint. Each connecting slat is equipped with a moulded nylon end clip to prevent lateral movement and ensure smooth and quiet operation within the side guides.
- The bottom rail of the shutter is made of a 65 mm x 10 mm extruded aluminium profile that can accommodate a locking device. A weather seal is fitted as standard.